YouTube has been pronounced as the second most used social platform and second most visited website in the world with more than 2 billion logged-in users per month. YouTube, therefore, has been the first choice when you want to brighten up, you play music videos and tutorials, and check the latest trailers of upcoming movies and series.
YouTube’s data library includes branded video materials and user-generated content. But Google Policy requires all users to link their accounts with the existing Google account. Although this strictly subsidiary amendment users can learn how to transfer YouTube account quickly to another Google account. At any time. And no cost.
How to Transfer YouTube Account to Another Google Account?
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the YouTube website. Click the “Sign In” field. Type your username and password. A Google account log-in page will begin to load.
- You are in. If you want to make sure that you are logged on the right account, check the navigation bar. Your username should appear on the pane.
- Click on the username. Select the “ Settings” option from the sub-menu. An “Account Setting” page will dropdown.
- Click the “Overview” tab and afterward your account information will appear. Select the “Advanced” section beneath your profile name. The “Advanced” menu will pop up. Then click on the “Change Google account” link.
- Write down the verification code and select the “Unlink My Account” button. Select the “OK” option when it appears in the dialog box. Shortly after the confirmation your Google account and the YouTube account will be unlinked.
- Wait while it loads and then select the option “Link to an existing Google Account” on the confirmation site. Enter the email address and the password of the account you would like to transfer your YouTube account to. After clicking the Link Accounts button your account would be linked.
How to Transfer YouTube Account Subscriptions to a New One?
There is a tool, called “Evan Reilly YouTube Subscriptions Importer Tool” which will easily guide you through the process of exporting and then re-importing your subscriptions, fast and effectively.
- If you want to export the list of the old YouTube account, firstly you’ll need to open the “Manage subscriptions” page and enter your old account credentials. When you’re logged in you can see the list of all your accounts. Then start scrolling down right to the bottom, until it appears the option “Export Subscriptions”.
- By selecting the button “Export Subscription”, instantly a “.xml” file will be downloaded.
- Once the download has finished, type “http://evanreilly.com/youtube-subscriptions-importer” on the website navigation bar. Then click “Choose file”, find the file on your computer, and select “Open”.
- Left from the “Choose file” there’s a red button. Click on “Import”, and make the authorization from your YouTube account you want to make the import.
- Log in to YouTube again, but this time with your new account, the one you want to make the import onto. The section “Subscriptions” should be empty. So you need to open the Importer tool and again, click the red “Import” button. Immediately you’ll see a list of all the subscription channels.
- Refresh the page. Open the menu “Subscriptions” again. The import should be done. Check to make sure, everything is there.
For a large number of subscriptions, YouTube API will end up showing the error “ Too many recent subscriptions. Please try again in few hours.”
Check if the subscriptions count is the same between the two accounts after importing. If not retry later to import the missing subscriptions.
I hope we made it clear for you and taught you how to transfer YouTube account.